Timber Shutters are an attractive addition enhancing any room.They have excellent insulating properties, keeping your home cooler in summer and warmer in the winter months. The louvers can also be adjusted to give excellent light control whilst still maintaining your privacy.
Our timber shutters are made from only the best quality Basswood. Basswood is a hardwood timber which is ideal for shutters due to its resistance to warping, easy workability, and its acceptance of a variety of finishes. Our shutters arekiln dried to a precise percentage to ensure long lasting stability.
They are available in a variety of colours including a selection of speciality timber grains to suit your home and decor.
- The maximum panel width is 950mm wide and a mid-rail is required for any panel over 1800mm high. When wider panels are required, a centre stile can be used up to an overall maximum panel size of 1200mm.
- Can be made with a choice of tilt bar positions and can also be ordered with hidden metal strip or pinion rack allowing full-uninterrupted view when the shutters are open.
- Can be used in a number of applications and are available in a sliding, bi-fold and a standard hinged design.
- We have a large range of reveal (inside frame) and face fit (outside frame) frames to choose from.
- Available in many colours in blade sizes 63mm and the popular 89mm.
- Can also be ordered with a blade size of 114mm in the painted colours white and antique white only.
We have a wide range of fabrics to choose from. We recommend booking an appointment and experiencing them in person. However, you can view the full range of available fabrics on our website.